HIMSS 2022 Side Event:
Fingenious Ecosystem Offers More
Tuesday 14 June 2022, 1:45 pm - 3:45 pm (EET time)
Venue: Messukeskus, Helsinki, Finland or remote participation
Fingenious® - Your Gateway to Finnish Biobanks and Biomedical Research
Fingenious Ecosystem is a network that aims to increase biomedical research by providing a window into the Finnish service and data offering.
This event offers insights into how companies are using the unique Finnish data ecosystem to
• conduct decentralized clinical trials,
• improve patient finding and profiling, and
• generate high quality real world evidence that is accepted by regulators and payers.
Learn more about the new Fingenious Ecosystem that makes it easier to plan and conduct a project by providing a one-stop service. This event is free of charge and does not require registration for HIMSS 2022.
The event is designed for
• Pharma and biotech companies, specifically discovery, clinical development, medical affairs, health economics
• RWE experts and service providers
• Fingenious Ecosystem partners
* Opening & welcome remarks
Dr. Liisa-Maria Voipio-Pulkki, Chief Medical Officer and Senior Adviser
Permanent Secretary´s cabinet, Ministry of Social Affairs and Health
* Fingenious® – Your Gateway to Finnish Biobanks and Biomedical Research
Marco Hautalahti, CEO, Finnish Biobanks – FINBB
* How does Finland succeed in international competition?
Sanna Lauslahti, Managing Director, Pharma Industry Finland
Real value with partnering! Exciting RWD case examples from Finland:
* Real life collaboration models in early discovery - case examples from biobank studies
Johanna Mäkelä, Director of Research and Services, Finnish Biobanks – FINBB
* Utilizing Finnish nationwide RWD to create an external control arm to a clinical trial
Jussi Leinonen, Expert Clinical Data Scientist, Bayer Oy
* Clinical vaccine research utilizing national real-time registers
Arto Palmu, Research Director, Finvac Oy
* Why high-risk opioid users are not willing to seek opioid maintenance treatment?
– PROM survey results from Finland
Tuire Prami, RWE Team Lead & Principal Pharmacoepidemiologist, Oriola
* Burden of migraine and value of prophylaxis in patients in working life
Henri Autio, Medical Lead, Novartis Finland
Mariann Lassenius, RWE Lead, Senior Scientific Advisor, Medaffcon
* Fingenious Ecosystem Offers More
* Get together: Opportunity to meet other participants. Some ecosystem partners also present their services.
Please, register at https://bit.ly/fingenious_2022
Discount for HIMSS22 Europe Conference at 14 - 16 June, 2022 | Helsinki
Fingenious Ecosystem Offers More event is a proud collaborator of HIMSS22 European Health Conference & Exhibition in Helsinki 14 – 16 June, 2022. Our event attendees receive a -15% discount for HIMSS registration rate. We will sent you the discount code after you have registered to Fingenious Ecosystem Offers More event.
Event it organised by:
Finnish Biobanks - FINBB and Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare (THL)